DEEP THOUGHTS BY JACK HANDEY
I have no deep thoughts today. So, I have decided to repost my top 5 favorite Deep Thoughts of all time, those by Mr. Jack Handey:
1) Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
2) I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.
3) If you're a young Mafia gangster out on your first date, I bet it's real embarrassing if someone tries to kill you.
4) Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
5) Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Amen Mr. Handey. Amen.